Odd one, I wish I was you / You're never concerned with acceptance / We are all desperately seeking out, and fitting in with anyone / Who will accept us / But not you, odd one. - Odd One, Sick Puppies



Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"What's extra funny is I've never been to Indiana."

I'm super tired and not much up for blogging right now but I wanted to get my list of ten things in. My first day at work was crappy (which I expected it to be), and the way the folks are acting I know it's a day where I need to do this. Hopefully it'll make me feel better. =]

Ten Things That Made My Day a Good One:

  1. Music
  2. Movies (specifically one with a werewolf in it)
  3. Writing
  4. Spending my break jotting down plotpoints for the fanfic I told you about
  5. My new Indiana Jones ringtone =]
  6. MORE reviewers (I thrive on it now lol)
  7. Air conditioning
  8. Water bottles
  9. The ability to hold in a sneeze
  10. Cuddling with my dog

I'm a little better. But only a little. I think venting would help, but I don't want to complain about silly things.

So there ya go. Be back tomorrow? =]

No comments:

Post a Comment