Odd one, I wish I was you / You're never concerned with acceptance / We are all desperately seeking out, and fitting in with anyone / Who will accept us / But not you, odd one. - Odd One, Sick Puppies



Thursday, April 1, 2010

"What, what the hell is this?!"

Ten Things That Made My Day a Good One:

  1. DUNKIN DONUTS♥
  2. Being extra hyper with my dahling best friend
  3. Trying on dresses for the hell of it
  4. Getting home in time for FRINGE♥
  5. Deciding to buy said dress because I'm in love with it
  6. Getting to work alone
  7. Challenging myself instead of meeting expectations
  8. Getting my schedule for next week
  9. Singing really loudly to Savior by Rise Against in the car with the windows down
  10. Singing Granger Danger from A Very Potter Musical five seconds later... at a red light

Yeah. Today was excellent. Work and the doctors tomorrow. I'll have a better blog this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment